A Primary School in Bromley are looking for a Year 4 teacher on a long term basis. The position is full time and will run until the end of the academic year.
This position includes:
- Teaching in Year 4 and therefore experience KS2 is essential
- Working with Year group leaders and other teachers in your Year groups during planning meetings
- Attending staff meetings to ensure you are up to date with any changes or learning requirements
- Being flexible with timetable changes to cover any last minute absences.
To work as a teacher in this role you will be required to:
- Have QTS or equivalent qualifications that allow you to work as a teacher in schools
- Possess effective classroom management is essential
- Be able to build and develop professional relationships with both staff and parents
- Take on full class teacher responsibility for planning, preparation and assessment
- This would be a great opportunity for anyone looking to work with KS2 children and gain further experience in these year groups.
- If you are motivated to achieve results in learning and are looking for a new opportunity to develop your teaching style within a supportive environment then this role could be perfect for you.
- Great transport links and access to the school car park
- Access to inset training in school and further development opportunities
- Competitive pay rateAlternatively please call 02038706350
To apply for this role please send us your up to date CV to email@example.com and one of our dedicated team will contact you to discuss your application. If you are successful at the first screening stage you will be required to complete an interview in order to complete all the necessary compliance checks prior to being offered any work.