Do you have excellent customer service skills?
A full UK driving licence?
Are you looking for a new opportunity that is both challenging and rewarding?
We are currently recruiting for a Yard Supervisor to work at our depot in Sandy.
We are a small close knit team that support each other like a family. You will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the managing of the day to day operations of the yard. To include receiving, storing of vehicles, auction setup and vehicle protection services.
- Offer assistance to customers and handle customer issues providing an excellent customer service.
- Record vehicle information accurately and legibly including the logging of plant usage.
- Look to motivate and guide the Yard team.
- Use a tractor to move vehicles as required and/or directed.
- Maintain a positive attitude and professional approach.
- Follow Health & Safety, and Company guidelines, to maintain a safe and efficient working environment.
- Such other duties as requested by your line manager.
Yard Supervisor | Yard Management | Supervisor | Site Supervisor | Site Management | Yard | Operations Supervisor | Automotive | Car Auction | Tractor | Fork Lift | Customer Service | Health & Safety | IOSH
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate basic equipment
- Good IT skills
- Demonstrable supervisory experience
- Attention to detail
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced, commercial environment
- GCSE educated or equivalent
- IOSH qualification
- Fork Lift Truck Licence
INTERESTED IN STARTING A NEW CAREER WITH COPART?
Copart is one of Europe's leading vehicle remarketers, auctioning in excess of 350,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology across our 15 UK facilities. We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry leading performance.
Our unique combination of industry-leading online auction technology, strategically positioned facilities, nationwide transport fleet and truly global buyer base, enables us to deliver a market leading service to all our clients.
Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
This position is being managed by an applicant tracking system, therefore you will be directed to Smart Recruit Online to complete the application process