JR433 - Writer/Content Producer - B2B - Financial Services (Banking & Asset Management) - London - Permanent - £35k - £45k + bonus/benefits
Our client is a leading and well-regarded financial services organisation who are seeking a talented writer to join the team on a permanent basis.
The postholder will be responsible for developing and implementing a social media strategy across the group which has various business lines including Banking & Asset Management. Growing the digital offering, you will source content by interviewing and networking across the business at all levels including C suite and deliver through various platforms internally and externally. The business is migrating to Episerver so experience with this software along with social media Management tools - Hootsuite or others desired. You will also be expected to develop relationships with wider digital and marketing functions, supporting where required on various projects.
Experience coming from the B2B financial services space, professional services, journalist, publication or agency side working with these clients will be essential. You will hold excellent project management skills, be able to deliver to tight deadlines and navigate through large complex organisations.
To be considered:
- B2B Social Media & Digital Content experience
- Worked within a financial services, professional services, journalist, publication or agency side
- Expertise developing a social media strategy and implementing
- Writing content suitable for various platforms
- Interviewed senior stakeholders, builds strong relationships at all levels
- Production of bespoke, targeted content
- Experience using Episerver software and social media management tools like Hootsuite or Sprout Social would be beneficial
- Platform & channel management
- Strong project management skills, able to manage multiple ongoing projects
This opportunity is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
35,000.00 - 45,000.00 per year