Gi Group is currently recruiting for reliable warehouse operatives to work on a temporary basis at a market-leading parcel company. This role is ongoing potentially long term. Successful candidates will ensure accurate movement of all packages safely within the warehouse environment, whilst working to specific deadlines. The warehouse op is offloading parcels from vans onto roller system and then loading them onto the corresponding cage using a simple code system or postcode.
A good eye for detail required in identifying different codes, previous warehouse/sorting experience beneficial.
Pay: £8.21 per hour
Hours: Mon-Fri 11pm-9am or 4pm-9pm
Permanent opportunities for the right candidates
Location: Leeds, LS27
* Unload parcels from vehicles, maintaining a high activity level whilst using safe working methods
* Accurately stack parcels in cages, matching the parcel code with corresponding cage code
* Ensure that packages are correctly handled and stored to avoid damage
* Comply with Company and Health and Safety regulations to ensure a safe working environment
Key Skills and Experience:
* Warehouse exposure desirable
* Good communication skills
* Flexible, friendly and enthusiastic attitude required
* Accurately follow written instructions
* Attention to detail whilst working in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
If you meet the above criteria, - please apply and send your CV. Gi Group in the UK provides recruitment, staffing and workforce management services to local and national clients of all sizes, placing an average of 15,000 temporary and permanent staff into work nationwide each week across many market sectors.
£8.21 - £8.21 per hour