Sheffield, doncaster, rotherham, leeds
Salary / Benefits:
Negotiable depending on experinece
immediate start avaliable
My client are a long established and highly successful civil engineering contractor specialising in railway engineering.
We are a primary contractor for Network Rail delivering a diverse range of projects from earthworks and embankment stabilisation schemes to major structural projects such as footbridge replacements and bridge refurbishments
To be suitable for the position you must have;
-Experienced civil / construction practices
- Experience in planning and contract/framework procedures.
- Management of Rail Projects and strong understanding of client KPIs
- Experience of managing people / resourcing.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
-Suitably qualified by experience
- Microsoft Project/Office
- Construction Experience
- Railway Safety Training (PTS)
-Allocate and maintain a fully resourced programme for all works carried out across Asset Management/Works
- Delivery Frameworks to ensure service delivery within the client's requisite timescales.
- Measure and report on progress of the project programmes and updating these on a weekly basis through liaison
- with the Framework Managers/Project Mangers/ Works Delivery Managers.
- Liaise with the Framework Managers to maintain coordination of resourced programmes across all departments
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis