Job descriptionJob Title:
Works delivery manager - LNE civils
Wigan, Manchester, Bolton
Salary / Benefits:
Negotiable depending on experinece
immediate start avaliable
- My client are a long established and highly successful civil engineering contractor specialising in railway engineering.
We are a primary contractor for Network Rail delivering a diverse range of projects from earthworks and embankment stabilisation schemes to major structural projects such as footbridge replacements and bridge refurbishments.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Minor civils experience, schemes typically ranging in value up to £100k
- Exposure to general maintenance such as brickwork, vegetation clearance, hand railing, fencing etc
- Experience of dealing with a high volume work bank of up to 120 remits at any one point
- Experience of working in a high pressured/reactive environment
- Sound railway knowledge and experience
- Suitably qualified by experience
- Railway Safety Training (PTS/COSS) - Essential
- SMSTS & SSOW Planner
- Manage Network Rail and rail related infrastructure contracts to requisite performance criteria.
- Plan, organise, motivate and effectively deploy allocated site personnel and resources to achieve completion within the allowed programme period.
- Accept, control and reconcile temporary works and permanent works materials and equipment necessary to achieve the contract works in accordance with the planned activities.
- Prepare site works package plans and contract plans to achieve, as a minimum, the Client's requirement and specification.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis