Job descriptionJob Title:
- Works delivery manager - LNE civils
- North West commutable from Bolton, Manchester, Warrington, St Helens Ext.
Salary / Benefits:
- Negotiable depending on experience
- Immediate start available
- My client are a long established and highly successful civil engineering contractor specialising in railway engineering.
We are a primary contractor for Network Rail delivering a diverse range of projects from earthworks and embankment stabilisation schemes to major structural projects such as footbridge replacements and bridge refurbishments.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Civil Engineering Construction Project work (at least 5 years) - Essential
- Management of multiple work sites - Essential
- Working within a railway environment - Essential
- Civils background - Essential
- Suitably qualified by experience
- Railway Safety Training (PTS/COSS) - Essential
- SMSTS & SSOW Planner
- Manage Network Rail and rail related infrastructure contracts to requisite performance criteria.
- Plan, organise, motivate and effectively deploy allocated site personnel and resources to achieve completion within the allowed programme period.
- Accept, control and reconcile temporary works and permanent works materials and equipment necessary to achieve the contract works in accordance with the planned activities.
- Prepare site works package plans and contract plans to achieve, as a minimum, the Client's requirement and specification.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis