Ubisoft Leamington has been a member of the Ubisoft family since January 2017 and has collaborated on Tom Clancys The Division & The Division 2, Far Cry 5 and Starlink: Battle For Atlas. Currently comprised of a 70-strong team, the studio is a solid and experienced groupsupported by a mix of veteran developers and promising young talent. Based in Royal Leamington Spa, Ubisoft Leamington is at the heart of a thriving destination for UK game developers.Job Description
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of facilities services as well as ensuring the business fulfills all health & safety and other legal requirements at our office in Leamington Spa.
- Ensuring that all facilities are ran professionally in order to be able to maintain and deliver a high standard of working environment to staff as well as a professional and attractive office;
- Carryout large scale office moves including major refurbishments and setting up new offices from scratch for all services;
- Proactively managing all aspects of health & safetyto ensure that all compliance and health & safety regulations are followed by both staff and external visitors and contractors.
- Organisation and management of the following contracts and /service suppliers:
- Waste Disposal
- Travel Visa service
- Travel agent
- Hospitality catering suppliers
- Wash room service
- Vending Machines
- Drinking water
- M&E statutory requirements
- H&S consultancy
- Liaise with Landlordrepresentatives and other occupiers of the building with regards to faults and maintenance of the common areas;
- Work closely with the Finance Director on any CAPEX related work;
- Manage the "Workplace budget" for the Leamington Spa office;
- Organise security access cards for staff and visitors and monitor the security system.
- Be accountable for reception services, staff & visitor parking allocation, purchasing, travel bookingsetc;
- Collaborate with Workplace Manager in Newcastle upon Tyne to align policies and procedures. This will include some travel to the Newcastle office;
Skills & Knowledge
- Substantial experience within a Facilities Management role to include Health & Safety and will also hold a NEBOSH qualification;
- Be able to develop good working relationships with a wide range of people both at our office in Leamington and Newcastle;
- Be well organised and have excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- You should have the ability to manage a varied and complex workload, and have the ability to make decisions quickly.
- Previous experience as a Manager in anOffice & Facilitiesrole
- Led large scale project such as refurbishments or office moves
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology&merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Leamington:https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft Reflections & Ubisoft Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.