Aurizon is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage Female and Indigenous Australian applicants to apply.
- Permanent Position
- Excellent career progression opportunities
About the role:
Exciting opportunity to commence your leadership career in this Level 4 Rail Worker position based in Blackwater. Working within our Civil Infrastructure maintenance team you will primarily be responsible for leading the workgroup, performing maintenance duties, record keeping, and operating On-Track Machinery.
Working a 9 day fortnight, 8.5 hour days (unless specified) this is a residential position based in Blackwater
We are ideally seeking experience rail labourers ideally with a welding ticket and operator tickets.
- Certificate III Rail Infrastructure
- C Class Drivers Licence- and ability to pass a driver history check
- HR Licence - (preferred)
- Welding ticket - (preferred)
- Excavator & Loader ticket - (preferred)
- Previous employment history within the Rail industry
- Ability to work away from home on a variable roster
- Sound computer, documentation and record keeping skills
Aurizon is a top-50 ASX-listed company and Australia's largest rail freight operator. Each day we transport coal, iron ore and other minerals as well as agricultural and general freight across the nation. We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and high performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee, be they male or female, blue collar or white collar, and allows them to build better careers as they help us build a better company.
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to female and ATSI mentoring programs
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Business needs)
- A diverse work environment that wins awards for gender equity, LGBTI inclusion and workplace diversity
Safety: Safety of ourselves and others is our number one priority. Safety is at the core of everything we do as we commit to ZEROHARM.
People: Diversity strengthens our capability. Our energy, courage and passion motivate us to create extraordinary outcomes.
Integrity: We are honest, fair and conduct business with the highest ethical standards. We are respectful in all of our dealings.
Customer: Customers are at the heart of our business. We consistently deliver what we promise.
Excellence: We create value through collaboration, and innovation. Our hallmarks are clear accountability, continuous improvement.
For more information regarding this vacancy, contact Katie on 0749320179