Workday Security Expert
- 6 months initially
- Immediate start
Context of Role:
The Workday Security Expert plays a key role in the successful global deployment of Workday HCM. The Security Administrator has a global remit across all the Workday HCM suite across eight tenants, managing access for project and business team members as we deploy Workday.
Purpose of Post
The role will provide Workday security administrator support including Domain Security configurations experience and requires knowledge of Workday HCM. Administer system security ensuring users are granted appropriate and approved access. The role will administer system security ensuring users are granted appropriate and approved access. This includes monitoring system access and usage and leveraging security reports. This role will validate test scenarios for functional unit testing, create end to end testing scenarios of business processes and execute test scenarios This role will address security-related defects that arise from testing and partner with the Security workstream lead to adjust configuration as required.
The key responsibilities of the role:
* Receive and review security access requests to eight tenants.
* Create users in appropriate tenant (including employees and contingent worker).
* Grant appropriate access based on security access principles and design decisions including user defined roles, intersection security, etc.
* Create and execute test cases that align to business requirements, applying security subject matter expertise * Ensure configuration decisions and business process design align to meet HR Program objectives as well as business requirements.
Skills and Experience
* Analytical with strong functional skills in areas in Workday HCM and Security
* Multiple years of HR systems experience with experience in Workday desired
* Demonstrable problem solving, data analysis, organization, and critical thinking skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Provide high-level customer service and problem resolution in compliance with internal controls and security processes
* Effective communication skills, flexible style able to deal with stakeholders at all levels
* Strong influencing skills - able to gain acceptance to ideas from senior stakeholders and comfortable in the space of challenge and difficult conversations.
* Align to my clients expected values and behaviours.
* Experience and detailed understanding of Workday, its construct, scope and processes relating to Core HCM and Security
* Experience of working in a security administrator role on at least two Workday implementations for large organisations
* Proven experience of supporting security and assigning roles in multiple tenants in order to deliver in line with desires of a future-state Operating Model
* Experience of work with or alongside a System Implementation partner
This role is URGENT, please get in touch ASAP for interviews.