Job descriptionJob Title:
Works Delivery Manager GEO , Geo-technical Works delivery manager
Commutable from doncaster, barnsley, rotherham, sheffield
Salary / Benefits:
Negotiable depending on experience
My client is a primary contractor for Network rail delivering a diverse range of projects from earthworks and embankment stabilisation schemes to major structural projects such as footbridge replacements and bridge refurbishments.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Rail Geotechnical experience.
- PTS as a minimum
- Management of multipal work sites.
- Minor works experience
- Experience with Banking slips, ground penetrations, issues caused by Rabbits, Badgers ext.
- Management of Network Rail and rail related infrastructure contracts to requisite performance criteria.
- Planning, organisation, motivation and effective deployment of allocated site personnel and resources to achieve completion within the allowed programme period.
- Acceptance, control and reconciliation of temporary works and permanent works materials and equipment necessary to achieve the contract works in accordance with the planned activities.
- Ensure that pre-site visits have been undertaken where required and that the works have been estimated and approved by the client.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis