* Must possess a clearance at the TS/SCI access level, and have favorably completed a government issued Polygraph
The Work Control Desk (WCD) handles requests for many different services performed by Facilities Operations & Maintenance employees. The Work Control Desk is the hub of our operations and should be the first point of contact for customers. Work Control is responsible for taking calls and online maintenance requests and creating work orders. The WCD dispatches work orders to the maintenance shops, and help answer questions about the timing and status of the work. The WCD are committed to providing the best possible service to our customers.
• All requests for routine, non-routine, and emergency services are coordinated through this desk.
• The Work Control Center staff processes all work requests from inception to completion.
• The WCD lead will also be responsible for gathering and transmitting all work control and labor metrics.
• The duties may include additional tasks as required from the program business operations office or Facilities Manager.
• This will include, at a minimum, labor hour verification, invoice validation and weekly work and maintenance metrics.
• Administration of sub-contracts as required
• Preparation and review of financial documents
• Preparation and review of project proposals and project controls documents
• Possession of a Procurement Credit Card for use as required
Job ID: 120306BR
State: North Yorkshire
Country: United Kingdom
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.