To strengthen the team, our Wireless and Sensing Business Unit is currently looking for a lead digital design engineer. You will have the opportunity to work from specification and system level study to design implementation and verification on true ultra-low power design in close collaboration with customer and production support team. We are looking for an experienced professional motivated to drive design, methodology and best practices with a direct effect on product performance and BU bottom line.
- Experience leading a team of digital engineers from concept through production
- Front-end digital design experience (system, architecture, RTL design, verification) in mixed signal environment
- UVM verification methodology is a clear advantage
- Physical implementation (synthesis, P&R, STA) is a plus, as well as experience in analog modelling.
- Strong understanding of wireless systems and communication protocols (experience in Bluetooth Low-Energy would be a plus)
- Leader in his field with good team work skills
- Ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team in a constructive and data-driven approach.
- Work with systems and analog team members on product specifications and architecture
- Perform state-of-the-art ultra-low power digital design implementation
- Digital IP verification using UVM methodology. Drive verification subcontractors when relevant
- Contribute to top level verification with analog modelling to verify system use case and test modes
- Drive or contribute to synthesis and physical implementation
- Generate industrial test patterns
- Improve validation methods and strategy to cut down product time to market while maintaining strong validation quality
- Collaborate with others sites in US and Prague and others Business Units to improve synergy on methodology and share best practicesContribute to product qualification together with analog designers and test engineers
- A role in a small, dynamic and multi-cultural team setting where everyone can make a difference
- The opportunity to bring your experience and ideas to the table
- A place to contribute to state-of-the-art and innovative wireless IC developments for IoT applications