Join our high-energy team of Wireless Communication Engineers in Test focused on ensuring the quality of our wireless standards products. If you enjoy working with the latest wireless standards and solving challenging problems, this position is for you.
Working as part of a cross-functional team you will participate in all stages of software development life cycle. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, a team player, with an eye for detail and have strong communications skills.
- Contribute to the testing of our world-class software tools for the simulation of 5G/ LTE/ WLAN wireless standards.
- Participate in the development process from start to finish, influencing specifications and discussing software design and testability with developers to ensure high quality of our software.
- Understand customer workflows and industry practices to develop the best tools for the job.
- Working closely with other Engineers in Test, Software Developers, Documentation Writers, Marketing and other customer facing engineers.
- Detecting, investigating and reporting bugs, verifying bug fixes and driving issues through to completion.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Knowledge of wireless communication standards such as: 5G, LTE, WLAN, Bluetooth
- Experience with wireless standards at PHY and MAC layers
- Strong programming skills in MATLAB and/or C/C++
- Strong wireless communications domain knowledge
Nice to have:
- Experience testing wireless standards at the PHY and MAC layers
- Experience with Link-Level and/or System-Level Simulations
- Experience working with SDR platforms
- Knowledge of Simulink
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.