At TT Electronics, you will meet dedicated people who believe that advanced electronics is the key to a brighter, smarter future. Whether it’s advanced flight controls, smart surgical tools, intelligent vehicle charging or seamless automation everywhere, advancements like this come from the minds of passionate, creative people – working to a common goal, watching out for each other, and caring about making a difference in the lives of people all over the world.
Our passion? Simplifying the development of complex electronics… it’s the reason we exist as an organisation. Our way of life? Fostering a culture that values individuals as well as community and teamwork.
Join us – and work with a team that believes success is measured by more than the bottom line, where you’ll find opportunities to achieve your goals, contribute to the lives of others, and build a brighter, smarter future, together.
Our Hartlepool facility delivers integrated design and manufacturing solutions for high technology, high mix and complex products including solutions for IoT connectivity and customised power. A complete electronics assembly service is delivered including electronic, mechanical and software design, prototype, new product introduction, global procurement, tooling and moulding, PCB assembly, box build and test, packaging and global fulfilment.
Purpose of the role
Daily Supervision of Warehouse Operatives, Control and accuracy of materials management / ERP systems and ensuring the warehouse is maintained in a safe, clean and tidy state.
- Management of health and safety in the warehouse, in accordance with the Company’s health and safety policies and procedures and ensuring that all staff are appropriately trained.
- Co-ordination and control of Goods Inwards in accordance to procedures
- Scheduling and coordination of goods out shipments, ensuring that all materials are appropriately packed and processed, and all relevant paperwork is completed
- Maximise storage capacity and make sure available space is utilised efficiently.
- Work closely with Customer Service to highlight stock discrepancies and order book misalignments.
- Ensuring that the picking lists for all orders due within 72 hrs from the shipment date are raised in a timely manner and that all orders are picked, packed and shipped in accordance with relevant SOPs.
- Constantly monitoring emails and guarantee that all “24hrs orders” accepted by Customer Service before the daily cut off time are acknowledged back and correctly shipped.
- Ensuring zero disruption to production activities, guaranteeing a smooth and efficient flow of material from the warehouse to the production lines.
- Supervising operators’ performance and schedule regular performance reviews.
- Maximize physical stock and MRP system alignment, constantly reinforcing existing procedures and introducing new ones if require.
- Data inputting for the monitoring of KPIs within the Warehouse and Distribution Centre
- Respond to reasonable requests made by the Management team.
Any other reasonable duties as required.
Desireable Skills and Experience
- Capable SAP ERP System User / Super User
- Strong organization skills & leadership within the materials function
- Good communicator at all levels
- ILM or CMI level 2 or 3 in Team Leading
- Six Sigma yellow/green belt