This role will be carrying out site window cleaning surveys in order to gather information pertaining to the customer requirements and site constraints, giving due consideration to each element of the task such as labour, materials, plant and equipment.
You will be assisting the local Operations Manager and/or Business Development Manager in producing accurate and comprehensive cost models, appropriate risk assessments and method statements.
This position will be covering across North England.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out site surveys for new opportunities within window cleaning or specialist cleaning
- Ensuring tasks are accurately costed and can be delivered safely to client specification
- Obtaining a full understanding of the scope of works, methodology and approach
- Preparing cost information, risk assessments, method statements for each location/task
- Ensuring that a safe working environment is maintained through compliance with all Company Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Making sure we comply with all other company policies and procedures
- Minimum GCSE (A-C) English and Mathematics qualifications
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualifications preferred or willingness to train towards
Working experience/Personal attributes
- Strong experience within the Commercial Window Cleaning sector either; in a Supervisory or Surveying capacity including knowledge of Working at Height and Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs)/Access Equipment - Essential
- Proven track record in delivering effective customer service
- A working knowledge of specialist cleaning techniques - Preferable
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented
- Presentable and professional with effective inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise workload
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
- An enhanced pension scheme (above auto enrolment rates) - to save for the future
- Life Assurance – to protect your family should the worst happen
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays on top
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance – to protect you
- Access to 100s of high street discounts
- Financial Wellbeing support - Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Health & Wellbeing Support