Are you looking to grow your skills working for a recognised global brand, in a challenging and quality driven manufacturing environment?
Our client, a household name in the industry, are seeking time-served MIG Welders to work in their factory in Stockton-on-Tees. They offer an award-winning working environment with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and to possibly be rewarded with a permanent contract.
- 28 days holiday
- Regular performance review
- Full induction and ongoing training
- Auto enrolment Pension scheme
Pay Rate and Working Hours:
- £14.07-£17.87 PER HOUR
- Three shift rotational pattern:
- 07:00AM - 15:00PM
- 15:00PM - 23:00PM
- 23:00PM - 07:00AM
- Work on build/weld fixtures to tight tolerances
- Have the ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Be accustomed to modern practices e.g. following a standard work procedure / housekeeping
- Carry out some manual lifting
- Use overhead cranes
- Previous experience of MIG Welding
- Time Served Welder
- Relevant NVQ Level 3
Apply today to gain a foot in the door and further your career within an industry world leader!
This is an ongoing, temporary assignment.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
£14.07 - £17.87 per hour