Are you looking to grow your skills working for a recognised global brand, in a challenging and quality driven manufacturing environment?
We currently have opportunities for MIG Welders to work at our client's factory in Stockton-On-Tees, on an on-going temporary basis.
Our client, a household name in the industry, are seeking time-served MIG Welders to work in their factory in Stockton-on-Tees. They offer an award-winning working environment with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and to possibly be rewarded with a permanent contract.
Normal working week is 37 hours, this could include shift work.
As a Welder you will receive:
- Regular Performance review and recognition schemes
- Full induction and on-going training
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
As a Welder you will be required to:
- Work on build/weld fixtures to tight tolerances
- Have the ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Be accustomed to modern practices e.g. following a standard work procedure / housekeeping
- Carry out some manual lifting
- Use overhead cranes
Suitable applicants will have:
- Previous experience of MIG Welding
- Time Served Welder
- Relevant NVQ Level 3
Apply today to gain a foot in the door and further your career within an industry world leader.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".