An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Welder/Fabricator to join a well-established company based in South west Gloucestershire!
They provide a first-class machining, fabrication, laser and water jet cutting service. Whether customers want a single item, a run of components or a fully assembled product, based in Lydney, Gloucestershire, they offer high quality production, fast turnaround and outstanding customer service.
They are now looking to recruit an Experienced Welder/ Fabricator to join their small but busy team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Time Served apprenticeship or 5 years working as a Welder Fabricator.
- Read and Interpret Engineering Drawings for building of Fabrications.
- A good knowledge of Welding & Fabricating with Mild Steel & Stainless Steel.
- Experience of Welding with MIG & TIG welding equipment.
- Previous experience working in a sub-contract Fabrication shop would be advantageous.
- Be innovative and good at problem solving.
- Have a hands-on approach.
- Be willing to help the team achieve goals and good efficiencies.
- Be able to check weld quality and tolerances of parts produced by other team members.
- Be able to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Experience of Welding Aluminium would be an advantage but not essential.
- Have worked within an ISO-9001 environment.
- Worked with small to medium batch sizes.
- Is prepared to be Weld Tested for certification of our BS EN-1090- Execution Class 3 accreditation
This is a full-time position working Day Shift 39 ½ Hours Per Week.
In return the company is offering a Competitive hourly rate, 30 days annual holiday, sick pay & pension.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!