Welder / Fabricator - Our client specialises in designing, manufacturing and installing equipment and systems in theatres, concert halls and television studios. Due to expansion they are now urgently looking for a Welder / Fabricator on a full-time permanent basis offering a salary of £30,000 depending on experience to be based in their Dereham, Norfolk site.
Requirements for the Welder / Fabricator include:
- Able to ready and work from drawings.
- Able to work without supervision in the factory and on site.
- Work will be varied, with mechanical knowledge being an advantage
- Working on stage lifts and many forms of hoisting equipment
- MIG and TIG welding
- Full clean driving licence
- Some overtime will be required in the case of a breakdown, this could include a weekend
- Use of company vehicle for the right candidate
This role is a full-time permanent position offering a starting salary of up to £30,000 per annum. They also offer full PPE equipment, company vehicle and 20 days holiday plus statutory holidays.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Keywords; welder, fabricator, fitter, MIG, TIG, welding, hoisting
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.