Are you an experienced Administrator or Weighbridge Operative looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Weighbridge Operative for our team in Kingston Upon Thames.
Joining our team, the Weighbridge Operative will ensure the efficient and legal operation of the weighbridge at Villiers Road under the direction of Site Management. Operating the weighbridge in accordance with relevant legislation and codes of practice relating to the waste management and transport industry, with particular reference to Health and safety and environmental legislation.
You will assist Site Management to maintain all company standards, ensure legal compliance and provide day-to-day support with the administrative tasks associated with the running of a busy transfer facility.
The ideal Weighbridge Operative:
- Knowledge and experience of the Waste Industry
- Knowledge of SAP or equivalent system
- Processing high volumes of information
- Experience in record keeping
Rewards and Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Weighbridge Operative, we can offer a Competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.