Field Sales Executive
Weetabix - Convenience
Full time, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £21,000 per annum + up to 20% bonus + Company van + Exciting benefits
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Territory: South East covering London, Brighton, Luton, Kent and surrounding areas
The UK’s Leading Cereal brand are looking for passionate, ambitious individuals to join their award-winning “STRIKER” team as a Field Sales Executive!
You will be working for REL Field Marketing representing Weetabix within convenience stores, giving you plenty of opportunity to showcase your skills to this innovative and thrilling brand.
As a Field Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Engaging with convenience stores within your territory, you will be the face of the brand, create & maintain relationships with key in-store staff.
- Managing your area, you will visit 300 convenience stores each quarter to increase distribution, availability, and visibility of Weetabix On The Go Drinks & core range.
- Maximising brand awareness by selling in new products, introducing promotions.
- Obtaining additional displays, increasing the visibility of the brands through signage, and ensuring the products are available for customers.
- Using data provided plus your own observations to suggest in-store changes that will benefit the retailer while helping to increase sales for our customers.
- Accurate reporting of your store visits to gain industry insights for our customers.
Please note this is a very physical role and will involve a lot of lifting.
- A full manual driving license (held for a minimum of 12 months)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently on a day to day basis, while still contributing insights, best practice, and support to your wider team
- Self-motivation to achieve targets and go above & beyond for your customers
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to thrive in your role
- Career opportunities throughout the REL family and their clients’ businesses for driven and passionate colleagues
- Achievable KPI’s and a wide range of rewarding incentives
- Celebration of successes and performance in a fun working environment
Are you our next investment?
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: Van Sales, Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Brand Ambassador, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Executive
At REL, we aim to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment. This is why we’ve been able to provide an average of nearly one promotion or developmental move per week since 2018, as well as numerous being promoted directly into our customers' businesses!
We are proud to have been accredited as one of UK's & Europe’s Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work® for a phenomenal five consecutive years now, as well as UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Women in 2018 & 2019. We've won an industry record of over 110 FMBE awards in the last 14 years. This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees – but don’t take our word for it; check us out on Glassdoor!