Wenzel’s was established in 1975 and has since become a favourite for locals in the North West London, Beds, Bucks and Hertfordshire areas.
We are currently expanding the brand and hope to have an additional 20 shops in the near future. We believe in delivering quality products at affordable prices and of course delivering them with outstanding customer service.
We are looking for exciting new energetic talent with a passion for customer service and food to join our team.
WHAT WE OFFER
Free Lunch for employees
Competitive Salary- negotiable pay rate depending on experience
Salary depending on age
16 - 18 : £5.00 per hour
18 - 20 : £6.50 per hour
21 + : £8.25
YOUR JOB ROLE
· Greet customers and create an inviting experience.
· Receive and check daily deliveries.
· Assisting with the management of branch stock and produce.
· Maintaining shop displays.
· Have excellent knowledge and understanding of products.
· Preparation of food in line with the specification.
· Food and produce quality control.
· Maintaining the highest level of hygiene and food safety standards.
· The ability to work efficiently within a team.
· Cash handling, and till operation.
Previous experience in retail and food handling is advantageous however not essential as full ongoing training will be provided.
Successful candidates must be flexible and be able to work weekends if required. Shift patterns will vary according to the stores trading hours. A typical Wenzel’s store opens at 7am and closes at 6pm but some stores do vary.
For further information please call 01923 710 519 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Lunch, 50% off all other products