Are you a RVN looking for weekend work on a permanent / regular basis? Perhaps a Nurse looking to learn and expand on your current clinical skills working with a ECC Caseload? Do you have a passion for delivering the highest quality of patient and client care?
If yes, this opportunity is just what you are looking for!
We are seeking motivated, enthusiastic and caring Nurses to join us in OOHs Weekend Nurse positions for our coming soon (January 2021) dedicated out of hours service in Middlesbrough.
Our new MiNightVet service will further complement our fantastic day team within our Bridge Veterinary Group, which is located in a Middlesbrough. Whether it is delicious cuisine, amazing sightseeing, fabulous transport or diverse culture, Middlesbrough is a town that has lot to offer.
We pride ourselves on high standards of care and are looking for like minded vets who share these same principles.
You will enjoy the benefits of working as part of a bigger group, which means we can offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. Here are the details of the role and some more on what we will offer:
- Working an agreed number/pattern of Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday day shifts
- Structured support and development of clinical skills with the potential for support in gaining a fully funded certificate in ECC
- You can also get a slice of the profits by joining our sharesave scheme
- We are now offering industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay to all permanent members of staff
- Competitive salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- CPD funded and fully encouraged
- RCVS membership and VDS cover paid
- Access to Perk Box offering a range of discounts in retail, entertainment and travel!
Interested? please apply now! Positions are filling up quickly…To have an informal chat about this post please text or call Rebecca Goldsmith on 07970 818104.