We have an exciting opening for a Weekend Showroom Host at our Mutli-franchise site on Aylestone Road.
You will be an integral part of the team, being first point of contact for our customers coming into our retailers.
With our customers being at the heart of everything we do, we are looking for dedicated individuals who can listen to and assess customers’ needs and direct them appropriately.
It is vital you ensure that all customers are greeted promptly, smoothly directed to the correct team member if required and that they are made to feel comfortable throughout their visit.
- Being the first point of contact for our customers and professionally representing the site. Meeting and greeting our customers ensuring them a warm welcome.
- Managing all customer calls through a busy switchboard and dealing with enquiries promptly, ensuring customers are directed to the most suitable individual
- Ensuring the dealership is kept tidy and well presented at all times and that customers are taken care of
- Contributing to a positive working and team environment.
- Assisting with general administrative duties in the dealership with accuracy and attention to detail
- This position involves handling a high volume of telephone calls so professional standards, particularly accuracy, must be maintained at all times.
- You will play an active part in watching for customers on the Used Car Sales pitch. Salesmen will need to be informed when customers are looking around outside.
- A polite and helpful manner with a smart appearance
- Good communication skills and professional telephone manner
- High customer satisfaction drive
- Confidence to deal with complaints and issues
- Has initiative and can self-manage
- Computer literate, good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Methodical and organized with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
14.5 Hours; Saturday – 08:00 – 17:00 with half an hour break, Sunday - 10:00 - 16.00
Between £7.50 and £8.50 an hour, depending on experience.
If you feel you have what it takes to fill this role, then please get in touch!
Sturgess Motor Group has a long-established history as a leading car dealer in Leicestershire. Originally founded in 1897 by Walter E Sturgess, Sturgess Motor Group has grown to become one of the oldest family-operated motor dealers in the UK, and also one of the most respected names in UK motor retailing. With a strong reputation for outstanding customer service in the local community and a reputation as a leading motor retailer in the wider community, Sturgess Motor Group has been a trusted name for more than 120 years. We represent prestigious car brands such as Jaguar and Land Rover, as well as stylish brands such as Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Jeep, Hyundai, Suzuki and Volvo.
We are a successful and progressive fourth generation family run company to this day. The Group strive to maintain a reputation as a professional company dealing in high quality vehicles and delivering exceptional customer service dedicated to the needs of the past, present and future.