We are looking for someone to be responsible for cleaning responsibilities in our residential care home, Patron House.
- Cleaning responsibilities
- Infection control
- Respecting residents
- Focus on family atmosphere amongst all residents, families, friends and staff
- Accurate and detailed record keeping
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Competitive pay.
- Subsidised DBS check, full payment returned after three months of employment.
- Guaranteed hours.
- Special bank holiday rates.
- Paid holidays.
- Subsidised staff uniform.
- Paid to attend comprehensive induction training.
- Paid to attend comprehensive training and re-fresher courses throughout your employment.
- Option to join additional training courses including Level 2 diplomas.
- Regular paid staff meetings throughout the year. We value your input and listen to your ideas.
- Regular paid supervisions throughout the year to support your development and for you to discuss any concerns or areas you would like more support with.
- Free confidential counsellor to hand whenever needed, whether for personal or work-related issues.
- Free confidential employee stress helpline available 24/7.
- Supportive, friendly, family atmosphere to work in.
- Meals provided for staff dining together with residents.
- Employee of the Month scheme.
- Recognition for staff who go the extra mile, regularly put forward for regional and national awards.
HOURS OF WORK:
Weekend hours 8-2
Contact us today for more information and to request your application form. Please call the Home Manager
Karin on 0117 9567611
Take a look at our Facebook page to see more from our company and what our homes get up to.