Are you an enthusiastic Copywriter with a passion for working in a collaborative and dynamic environment?
Do you have experience of working in Pharma/Life Sciences/Healthcare?
Interested in the exciting Clinical Research industry?
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Medical Copywriter, Corporate Marketing, on a 6-month fixed term contract.
This role will be based remote, from home, and will involve creating engaging content for the AES corporate website.
It is an exciting time to join the business as we are heavily involved in some ground breaking, potentially life changing trials!
Key roles and responsibilities for this role are -
- Working alongside the Marketing Director, to be responsible for creating content for the development of newly designed corporate website
- Development of the website content strategy and supporting copy
- Development of consistent copy across the website, including overall content approach, tone of voice, and core messaging
- Web content development/writer contractor will be responsible for both corporate and therapeutic area (TA)/capabilities content copy for the website
- Development of TA copy content to enhance AES medical and scientific thought leadership.
- Development of corporate copy content to demonstrate AES core capabilities and service offerings and clear value proposition
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Collaborate with project team to assess project needs and support, meeting project timelines
- Providing support as required for other marketing activities requiring copy development (development of articles, case studies, etc., for multi-channel promotion)
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will:
- Experience in producing copy for websites, digital, print and broadcast channels
- Experience working in Pharma/Life Sciences/Healthcare
- Ideally degree qualified in marketing, advertising or related subject
- Proven marketing and communications campaign management
- Proven experience of working on corporate website content in a marketing and communications role
- Significant experience writing clear, concise and engaging copy
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas to key stakeholders
Interested? Great, please apply ASAP as we may close the advert earlier than the expiry date
AES is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.