12Month Fixed Term Contract
We are seeking an experienced Website Analyst for a 12month Fixed term contract.
This will be working within our Analytics Centre of Expertise (CoE). You will be primarily servicing the Experian Consumer Services (ECS) business but also supporting the wider COE.
You will play a lead role in understanding the behaviour of our customers, including regular reporting, traffic and conversion analysis as well as journey mapping. You will collaborate in the technical integration of web analytics technologies and work closely with counterparts to ensure consistency of approach across the entire marketing suite.
You will be responsible for the definitions in use across the business as well as being the champion for self-serve usage and point of contact for training needs. You will work on the development of visualisation techniques to provide more impactful information to the business.
You will provide expert advice on the selection of platforms and technologies and drive the required implementation in partnership with Consumer Services Technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Day to Day responsibilities will include:
- Development and implementation of regular business reporting (35%)
- Ensure that definitions are well documented and widely understood to allow consistency of approach throughout the business
- Support the businesses campaign and website performance as part of regular business reporting and trading dashboards
- Assess the effectiveness of web analytics channels against targets
- Responsible for the ongoing monitoring and escalation of new and existing analytics briefing requests
- Implement self-serve and automated reporting wherever possible
Deep dive analysis (35%)
- Work with the wider team and external agencies to develop insight and to drive improvement in the web conversions and customer journey programmes
- Merge web analytics data with additional data sources such as CRM data sets, membership data or third party data sets to further enhance insight
- Work with the wider analytics team to develop analysis based on data modelling
Product Proposition Development (15%)
- Keep abreast of upcoming product developments to ensure that future changes are accounted for within the documented definitions and regular reporting
- Represent web analytics requirements across future developments ensuring that requirements are captured and drive towards best in class implementation
Personal development (5%)
- Keeps abreast of the latest development on data visualisation, web analytics and optimisation
- Develops and grows self with support from the business and line manager
- Keeps up to date with relevant new Experian products and data sets as well as new analytical techniques and software
Business User Support (10%)
- Provide training to users to enable self-serve capabilities across the business
- Act as point for issue identification and provide consultancy on remediation step
Could this role be for you? We are seeking an experienced Web analyst who can demonstrate the following
- Significant Web Analytics experience in an ecommerce business
- Experience using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data studio, Adobe Analytics or equivalent
- Experience in data visualisation, BI reporting and optimisation tools
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in digital marketing platforms - e.g. Doubleclick, AdWords, tag management systems, etc.
- Agile methodology and ways of working are desirable
- Demonstrable communication, influencing and relationship skills in a virtual, matrix environment
- Able to present complex data to diverse audiences
- Experience working directly with business in a commercial environment
Why choose us?
Our colleagues' health and wellbeing is a top priority for us, that's why our reward, benefits and wellbeing programmes are designed so you can come to work feeling your very best self. Our benefits focus on health, money and lifestyle so you can tailor your benefits to your own personal needs. Whether it's your physical and mental wellness, getting to work or planning for the future, we have a range of flexible options to have you covered!
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities dur ing the hiring process.