Web Support Analyst (eCommerce)
A Web Support Analyst is required to join a global Fortune 100 retailer on a permanent basis.
Skills and experience required of the Web Support Analyst (eCommerce):
- Scripting in Python or SQL / PL SQL
- Data analysis and an excellent analytical capacity.
- Experience in Web Operations and ideally Web Security as well as previous experience of ITIL, problem management and change management.
- Exposure to OOPS concepts
- Stakeholder management skills
- Customer facing
Role and Responsibilities of the Web Support Analyst (eCommerce):
- You will be monitoring the website performance and ensure the site meets availability goals, transactions perform as expected, capacity is available and user experience is excellent.
- Facilitation of the resolution of incidents and problem affecting the E-Commerce platform.
- Leverages various application performance and web analytics tools and logs to monitor performance and identify any potential issues requiring resolution.
- Collaborating with leadership and business partners to appropriately assess and prioritise issues affecting the site.
- Working with team members and vendors to address issues and improve site performance.
- Provides sound communication to key stakeholders when service disruptions occur.
- Responsible for reporting the health and trend of the E-commerce platform
- Tracks changes affecting the E-Commerce environment.
- Ensures all critical web enterprise systems are highly available with tested backup and recovery procedures in place by collaborating with IT
- On-call 24/7 during designated shift.
- Constantly identifies ways to improve processes, site performance, monitoring, etc.
- Performs other duties as required.
For more information and a full job spec, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age