Web Shop Manager
Our client is looking for a Web Shop Manager to join them due to continued expansion.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a London-based craft beer specialist that is growing rapidly. They have an excellent team culture and you'll be working alongside some extremely talented people.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for the whole web-shop P&L from purchasing to inventory
- You will be monitoring and improving the revenue and profit that the web-shop delivers
- Ensuring all orders are processed efficiently to ensure happy customers
- Negotiating cost base to make the web-shop more profitable and efficient
- Creating a 3 year vision plan for the role and the web shop
- Create your own marketing and customer acquisition programmes to deliver online footfall numbers
- Strong strategic outlook
- Experience and understanding of negotiating the best cost price structure on merchandise without compromising on quality
- Strong numerical and analytical capability
- Previous IPOS experience preferred
- Well developed communication skills
- Solid ecommerce understanding
What's in it for you?
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and work for an expanding company with exciting plans for the future. Our client is offering a salary of £35-38K (dependent on experience) plus a discretionary bonus as well as benefits which include private healthcare and pension!
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Carly Kossen at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.
£35,000.00 - £38,000.00 per year