Role: Web Developer x2 (Junior and Senior required)
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 - Depending on level and experience
A highly innovative and award-winning organisation is looking to recruit an experienced Web Developer with a range of skills and experience within a variety of modern web development technologies and languages.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day running of the organisations online presence, including web applications and systems. You will be responsible for supporting as well as the ongoing development and improvements to the systems and web applications.
- MySQL / NoSQL Database skills
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 experience
- Versioning tools experience - ideally Git
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent location in picturesque Lichfield City.
- Excellent, collaborative working environment with real progression opportunities
- Company Latop (Apple iMac)
- 25 days annual leave, +8 BH's
- Free fruit
- Free breakfast
- Flexible working hours
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us
£35,000.00 - £50,000.00 per year