Web Developer - Farnham
Our client is looking for a Web Developer with experience in Umbraco and ideally also a knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and MVC. The candidate will be joining the busy IT team in their head office in Farnham. After a busy 2018 they are looking to grow the Software and Development team and are looking for an additional Software developer with previous experience in tech including Umbraco and MVC. The position will mean joining a small team of expert devlopers and will offer many opportunities to develop, learn new skills and have exposure to exciting, new technologies.
The client themselves are a successful independently run group providing unique services of financial benefits to both contractors and corporate clients. The group, still run by the founders, is now comprised of 4 companies and is continuing to succeed and grow year on year. It is a dynamic team constantly evolving and continually looking to improve in every part of the business.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Interpreting briefs and working closely with the E-commerce team and UI/UX Designer to help improve and maintain websites
- Creating/implementing new modules for websites and making these CMS-friendly Both create and maintain IT related documentation for all systems
- Provide feedback to management of potential improvements to existing procedures and systems
- You will play a vital role in the evolution of our business websites and services, working closely with several teams, including e-commerce, marketing and customer experience
- Good commercial Umbraco administration experience
- Good C# / ASP.net MVC knowledge
- Experience with mobile first design
- Familiar with wire-framing, user flows / journeys and user interface designs, accessibility and user testing
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop) and Sketch/Balsamiq
- Knowledgeable and passionate for all things digital including latest online technologies or cloud service What's in it for you?
What's In it for you?
- Competitive basic salary of between £40,000 and £45,000
- Pension Scheme
- 22 Days Holiday (increasing 1 day per year of employment)
- Healthcare cash plan/ Perkbox
- Car sharing incentive scheme
- Financial support with professional studies (applicable after 1 year of continuous employment)
If this role is of interest and you think that you could be up for the challenge, then please send your CV through to rachelclements@spectrumIT.co.uk
£40,000.00 - £45,000.00 per year