An opportunity to be part of a fast growing highly successful group that was recently featured in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 of leading UK Companies. The Group manages over 20m customer transactions a month and is investing in developing its digital capability to drive future growth and industry leading customer experience. The group operates in Consumer Financial Services.
We are seeking ambitious, commercial, talented individuals who can make a difference in our digital development and be part of a growing friendly team. There are terrific opportunities for growth and personal development as part of this highly successful organisation.
This role will be responsible for updating and improving our ecommerce website, built on the Sitefinity CMS. You will work closely with the marketing and operational teams to add new features and improve the performance and UX of the website. Working under the direction of the Group Digital Manager, you will be instrumental in helping the business achieve their digital marketing goals, objectives and targets.
- C# / ASP.Net
- HTML / HTML5
- Web Services
- PHP / PHP5
- CMS (Sitefinity experience a bonus)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Front-end design updates
- Optimising websites based on UX best practices
- Improving and adding new website features
- Responsive website design
- UX improvements to customer checkout process
- Data capture and form management
- Updating and managing website scripts with Google Tag Manager
- Reducing website load time and improving efficiency
- Implementing ad hoc change requests