Web Developer - C# / .NET Core / WebAPI / SQL / Azure / Git / React / TypeScript
- Small software consultancy covering the transport, manufacturing and health industries
- Recognised as one of the Top 20 Tech Companies in Yorkshire
- Disability confident employer
- We will consider candidates looking for both FULL-TIME and PART-TIME work (3 days a week)
- Central Sheffield office
- Salary up to £36,500K depending on experience
- Benefits: individual annual training budget, flexi-working, pension, healthcare, cycle to work scheme and much more!
- For more info please call 0113 887 8355, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a leading technical consultancy based in the heart of Sheffield on the lookout for a Web Developer with a good understanding of C# / .NET. This is a fantastic opportunity to work among a motivated development team and work on projects for some large clients!
Sourced by: @TechCareers_N - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the North and Yorkshire
WHO ARE WE?
We're a multi-award winning, independently owned software consultancy with over 15 years' experience in the industry. Having been named in Yorkshire's Top 20 Tech Companies due to our impressive growth and commitment to the local community, we are looking to strength our in-house technical team by appointing a mid-level Web Developer. Our work primarily covers the transport, manufacturing and healthcare industries, and we specialise in delivering multi-platform, cloud-based solutions. We offer a collaborative working environment and invest up £1200 into individual developers annually!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
We're looking for a developer with at least 2 years' experience to join our 25-strong team, comprised of web and mobiles developers of all levels and technical architects. You will also collaborate with DevOps Engineers, Testers and Designers to see projects through the end-to-end life cycle. You will use your C# / .NET experience to choose the most suitable development approaches for projects and write quality code. Projects will cover web-based systems, web applications, mobile applications and API development / integration. We make use of a modern tech stack, you will use; .NET Core, WebAPI, SQL, Azure, Git, React and TypeScript among other technologies. We will give you the freedom to pick out the best technologies to utilise, take ownership of projects and really prove your technical abilities!
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE…
- A solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- A good background in C# / .NET development, and knowledge of MVC / WebAPI / SQL
- Exposure to Cloud technologies
IT IS NICE TO HAVE…
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to email@example.com For further information please call me on 0113 887 8355 / 07464 482 376. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only.
C# / .NET Core / WebAPI / SQL / Azure / Git / React / TypeScript
£26,000.00 - £36,500.00 per year