We are looking to expand our in house web development team in Fulwood Preston.
We have multiple positions available and are looking for developers of various skills & experience. These new positions are to help support the ambitious growth plans of the business which hired c200 people in 2018 and is forecast to do the same again in 2019.
You'll report directly to the Web Development Manager, joining our small, but growing in house development team as we embark on a serious push across the group for complete digital transformation, headed up by our new Chief Digital Officer. This is an excellent opportunity to get in early and have a real influence on the future digital landscape across the group.
The organisation is currently in a period of significant strategic change & growth, with digital & digital transformation a core focus of that change, resulting in many Greenfield project, either in flight or commencing shortly, including:
- Complete migration to Microsoft's web technology stack (Away from Linux / PHP)
- Move to an MVC based enterprise CMS
- Fully embracing Cloud first technologies
- Re-brands and associated website re-launches
- A strong push into DevOps & automation
You'll work very closely with the rest of the development team in a well-defined Agile Environment. In addition you'll work directly with the wider 30+ Marketing Department, as well as the group IT, Change & Test teams.
This will be a challenging but rewarding role, with plenty of opportunities to shine & excel, you'll take ownership of projects integral to the group's growth and technology landscape. We're committed to developing & growing the team, utilising the latest and greatest technologies available, and investing in our talent.
You'll have the opportunity to develop into the above areas within the role should you desire with assistance from the wider team & our development partners.
Greenfield projects to develop your portfolio of work Dress down Fridays Monthly fresh fruit Social and charity events Healthcare and employee wellness scheme Pension Holidays that increase with your service
Salaries from £18k up to £35k depending on skills & experience
We're looking for devs with solid grasp of the core frontend skills, those being:
- Server side development
Any experience with the below would be extremely advantageous, but by no means essential:
- UX & Design - Adobe suite / XD / Illustrator / Photoshop
- Frontend frameworks - ReactJS / Angular 2+ / VueJS / Similar
- Frontend build automation - Webpack / Gulp / Grunt
- CSS pre-processors - SCSS / LESS
- Server side development - C# / ASP.NET MVC / .NET CORE / Similar
- CMS - Kentico / Embraco / SiteCore / Similar
- Cloud infrastructure - Azure / AWS / Similar
- Test automation - Unit tests / Selenium / Web Driver
- Databases - SQL / Redis / NoSQL / Similar
- Version control - Git / Similar
- Agile methodologies - Sprint planning / Story pointing / Concept
The KR Group is a leading financial services group for those both in and approaching their retirement. The Group's main activities are equity release, estate planning, annuities and retirement planning. Subsidiaries of the Group include Key Retirement, Key Partnerships, and more 2 life. Between these companies, we offer products including equity release, retirement planning, and estate planning. Private equity owned by Partners Group, we lead the market in Equity Release. Retired homeowners cashed in more than £3 billion of property wealth in 2017 as the equity release market expanded at a record rate.
£18,000.00 - £35,000.00 per year