We're not looking for robots, we're looking for a tribal leader… in the shape of a Web Development Team Lead !!
Are you genuinely excited about going to work in your current role? Perhaps you are but the end product is not particularly inspiring or doesn't drive that feel good factor. We have something that, for the right person, will both challenge and inspire.
We are seeking an inspiring Development Lead - A Developer, Manager & Tribal Leader !
You will be joining a small, agile company that is moving out of start-up mode into a more structured way of working to meet the needs of larger clients and to enable growth. The software itself is a membership management system that supports youth organisations around the world - with more than 100,000 users accessing the system every day.
You will be responsible for a small team of developers (currently 2-3), as well as being a talented developer yourself. You will lead the development and testing of the product and aid in the implementation of process & best practice.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial flair and be willing to help shape the future of the company by working alongside the director and marketing manager.
- 5 years of commercial development experience of web-based applications
- 3 years of project & people management experience
- Amazing eye for detail
- A competent and inspiring communicator
- BSc/BEng or greater in Computer Science or similar
- Security experience; Client-facing experience
- Dojotoolkit; Git; Ansible; Redis; Linux; PHPUnit; Agile working methods;
- Experience of using OSM, OGM or OBM
- Youth Work
Why you should apply!
- Competitive pay and bonus scheme
- A flexible and relaxed working environment
- 3 paid days each year to volunteer for a charity
- Full specification iMac
- Modern offices with parking, close to the M3, M27 and Chandler's Ford train station
Tom Rayner is the man tasked with finding the Tribal Leader, find him on LinkediN and on the Spectrum IT Recruitment website. Hit Apply for instant gratification or call us for more info.
£40,000.00 - £60,000.00 per year
Feel Good Factor
Feel Good Factor