Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Web Developer with 1+ years' experience working in a team as a web developer/designer, initially on a 11-month contract to work closely with product management, engineering, marketing, growth, design, and data. The successful candidate will be responsible for executing optimizations and experiments on their marketing website.
Job Reference: BBBH 15290
What will a Web Developer do?
- Working closely with product management, engineering, marketing, growth, design, and data.
- Responsible for executing optimizations and experiments on their marketing website. This might involve building out SEO landing pages, improving error handling, A/B testing layout changes.
- You will numerate and comfortable with data and metrics of all kinds, ready to dive in a really understand how people navigate and use the website.
- You would be responsible for prioritizing and delivering ad hoc changes, maintenance, experiments, and bigger projects.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Proven experience working in a team as a web developer/designer,
- HTML, version control,
- Photoshop/Illustrator/Sketch, accessibility,
- implementing visual designs across multiple devices/browsers (mobile/responsive);
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.