to £45,000 (DOE) + Pension + Bonus + Healthcare + Gym + Many More!
Skills / Experience:
- Front-End Developer with strong Responsive Web Design, enhancement and debugging / trouble-shooting skills.
- HTML / JS templating tools (Handlebars, Swig).
- Build / Workflow tools (Gulp, Bower, Yeoman).
- Development / deployment tools (Git, Jenkins, Docker, TravisCI, CI/CD).
- Agile development methods (JIRA, SCRUM, TDD).
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and cloud-based environments would be advantageous.
- Practical understanding of cross-browser compatibility.
- Excited about building web solutions to the highest possible standards that offer value to customers.
- Enjoys working within a collaborative, busy team environment where you learn from mistakes and help each other to improve.
- Interested in improved methods and ways of working that can add-value to the team.
- Have an active interest in emerging technologies and keen to keep up with latest changes in the web domain.
- This business are happy to consider applicants across all ranges of experience (junior / mid / senior level).
- The ability to provide a portfolio of sample work is preferred (online portfolio or similar).
- Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Engineering recruitment specialist.
- We offer over 3 decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
- We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact.
- As Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
- Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.