Location: Wilmslow (SK9 3PE)
Salary: up to £40,000 depending on experience
Total Fitness, a chain of health clubs across the north of England, offering a variety of memberships, personal training and range of fitness classes, are now seeking an experienced Web Developer to join their IT team at their Head Office in Wilmslow.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Web Developer to work on a variety of projects, such as building bespoke web and mobile applications and working towards delivering the company strategy. Reporting to the Head of IT, this position sits within a fast paced and dynamic team, and as the WebDeveloper you will be responsible for delivering high quality developments and have complete autonomy over the entire development process.You will work on full stack web applications and implement new features and maintain existing applications.
The successful Web Developer will have the following skills/ attributes:
- Commercial experience with: .NET, ASP.NET, C#, VB.net and SQL Server
- Capable of working under pressure with a keen eye to detail
- Ability to implement any new changes
- Excellent communication skills
In return we offer:
- Training and development opportunities that will enable you to advance as far as your talent and determination will take you
- Free membership for you and a loved one plus 2 discounted memberships for family members or friends
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discount on retail and cafe products
- 28 days holidays inclusive of public/bank holidays
**To be considered for the role of Web Developer please submit your CV today via the APPLY button below**
With 17 health clubs across the North of England and Wales, we’re incredibly proud of our northern roots. We welcome everyone, and work hard to create a friendly environment with all the right elements to match different needs.
Most importantly we create a sense of community – clubs where you can be inspired, be yourself and be together with like-minded people.
For more details; please visit: https://www.totalfitness.co.uk/
- Employee Events
- Flexible Schedules
- Gym Memberships
- Paid Holidays