Web Developer, £35K to £45K + Great Benefits, West Midlands
Our multi-award-winning, market-leading software house client has an urgent vacancy for a Web Developer.
Reporting into one of the Development Team Leaders, web developers are responsible for designing, developing, modifying and maintaining a range of Web applications / software products.
To become a key member of the Development team you will need to have strong development skills, be hard working and be able to fit in well with a small team.
- To understand the industry requirements of customer base and develop a thorough understanding of how those requirements are met by the product range.
- To propose and assess solutions to design problems, including identifying and evaluating new technologies and third-party components.
- To develop software according to published standards and guidelines, including coding standards and user interface design guidelines.
- To support and maintain existing software functionality; to investigate, analyse and correct identified defects within established service level agreements.
- To develop software to meet requirements / specifications in accordance with the development schedule.
- To investigate existing software functionality to answer support queries within established service level agreements.
- To interpret written business requirements and technical specifications to complete estimates for change requests within the established service level agreements.
- Take part in solution designs.
- At least three years’ continual commercial experience developing Web applications in C# or VB.Net
- Web development experience in ASP.Net MVC
- Web API
- Front-end development experience with CSS3 and HTML
- Good working knowledge of T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server (2008 onwards) and relational database design
- Ability to write and optimize T-SQL queries
- Experience of Object Oriented programming practices
- An awareness of security considerations when designing and developing public-facing Web applications
The Benefits Package: 25 days annual Leave increasing to 30 days after 5 years, Free Parking, Flexible working hours, Smart Casual dress code, Childcare vouchers, Extra mile awards, Social Committee who arrange social events for all employees, Long Service Awards.
Please send CV ASAP to Jayne at HTS
Mob: 07970 494916
Tel: 0121 687 1234
Connect with us at LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jaynehannon
Or visit our website www.hts.co.uk
HTS, Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent Vacancies