Job Title: Warranty Technician
Company: Fairline Yachts
Contract Type: Permanent/ Full Time
The spirit of adventure drives everything we do. Success, perfection, and the ultimate in luxurious experiences are all destinations we are heading for. And it has always been that way. Our reputation for making class-leading, iconic hand-built motor yachts is world renowned. But there's a restless energy within us. One that is driving us further into the distance, to find joy and excitement in new ways and on new horizons. More beautiful experiences. More thrilling experiences. Join us.
The Role - Warranty Technician:
The role of the Warranty Technician - is to support the achievement of the highest level of customer experience by providing technical support, remotely and in person, to minimise any downtime.
Main duties/key tasks:
- Provide Technical Support to Fairline Dealers and their customers to ensure all products are operated within their parameters.
- Provide Field support where required to Dealerships and the Technical facilities.
- Global travel to attend field-based jobs, to undertake warranty and service activity
- Support Field Audits of PDI and warranty issues as appropriate or upon request from the customer Services manager
- Assist with New Yacht; Pre-Delivery Inspections, commissioning and testing
- Provide technical support for National and International Boat shows and events.
- Assist with Dealer and Technical training.
- Provide support to production at peak times.
- Ensure reporting systems/tools are kept up to date.
- Comply at all times with the letter and spirit of the Company's Health, Safety & Environmental Policy, Equality Policy and Code of Conduct;
- Carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the jobholder's line manager.
- Reports to Dealer Support Team Leader
Job Skills & Qualifications:
Excellent carpentry/engineering or commissioning skills, providing a finish of the highest standards, with familiarity across the range of Fairline product (current and historic)
Professional, polite, courteous, well presented, strong customer service skills, Good computer skills, attention to detail
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Fairline Yachts is one of Europe's leading boat builders. We offer a wide variety of career opportunities across all aspects of the company from our three facilities in Oundle, Ipswich and Southampton.
We are heading for an exciting future. And it is the people who work at Fairline, with their unfaltering passion for perfection and the ultimate experiences, that will drive us there.
To apply to our vacancy as a Warranty Technician, please click Apply and submit a copy of your CV and covering letter for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you.