Warehouse Workers – Glasgow
Nexus People are looking for Warehouse Workers in Glasgow to work for one of the UK’s largest retailers.
What does working as a Warehouse Worker entail?
- Working in a small team within a busy warehouse
- Clean warehouse environment
- Loading & unloading parcels
- Sorting and scanning
- General warehouse duties
The shift patterns of a Warehouse Worker:
- 11.00 or 12.00 until 20.00
- Any 4 days out of 7
- Approximately 40 hours per week
- Rota will be given one month in advance
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Warehouse Worker?
- Government Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite subsidised canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Nexus team
- Potential for permanent employment for the right candidate
What do we need from you to be a Warehouse Worker?
- You should be friendly and helpful
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking)
Click “Apply” today so our recruitment team can get in touch to process your application!
#NexusPeople #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Jobs #Applynow #Glasgow
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules