Come and join our busy and friendly team as a full time Warehouse Operative in Widnes, WA8 0NY. You will be working for one of the largest Supermarkets in the UK, with a real opportunity for long term and permanent opportunities.
We offer regular overtime, a very friendly environment with good career prospects and a variety of shift patterns to help suit your work-life schedule!
Pay rate as a Warehouse Operative:
- Working as a Warehouse Operative you will be paid £8.21 per hour, depending on shift and performance
As a Warehouse Operative your shift times will be:
- Days - 06:00 until 18:00
- Nights - 18:00 until 06:00
Additional benefits as a Warehouse Operative:
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Free parking
- The Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is Provided
- Full training provided as a Warehouse Operative
Whilst we would love everyone to be able to join our team as a Picker Packer, there are some conditions to become a Warehouse Operative:
- Due to the nature of the job you will have to be happy to work with Meat and Alcohol
- Be able to pass a Drugs and Alcohol test
- Working in a cold environment or chilled environment, however PPE is provided for this
- Be able to lift weights up to 20kg (44lbs) independently
There is a real opportunity to earn a permanent contract, this really can be the start of a whole new career as a Warehouse Operative.
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
£8.21 - £8.21 per hour