Are you looking for your next opportunity? Do you want full time work with weekly pay? If this sounds like you, come and join our PMP Recruitment team as a Recycling Warehouse Operative with our world-class client in Normanton, Wakefield, WF6 2UA.
There are possibilities to gain a full time permanent contract with this major international company. We offer great career progression with the opportunity to develop into several different roles within the warehouse.
Your pay rate as a Warehouse Operative will be £8.25 per hour for days and £8.75 per hour for nights.
Your role as a Warehouse Operative:
- This is a vital role in preparing plastic trays for re-use in the distribution of food items to the supermarket
- The recycling of plastic and cardboard by unloading from cages into a baling machine
- Operating conveyors in compliance with Health & Safety Regulations
- The Warehouse Operative role is physical so you must enjoy work of a physical nature
Typical hours as a Warehouse Operative are:
- 06:00 to 14:00 or 22:00 to 06:00 - Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday - Saturday
- 06:00 to 18:00 or 18:00 to 06:00 - 4 on and 4 off shift pattern
Benefits working as a Recycling Warehouse Operative:
- Free car park
- Regular hours with overtime available
- Friendly management
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to develop your career
- No experience is needed - full training is provided
Safety boots are required.
There is a guaranteed start for you as a Warehouse Operative, if you complete your induction.
Don't delay, take the next step and Apply Now!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
£8.25 - £8.75 per hour