FUTURE YOU turns part-time work into full-time rewards.
We take all kinds of things to all kinds of places at UPS. Whatever it is, wherever it’s going, we handle it with the care for which we’re known and trusted. All over the world. Work for us at our Tamworth site and you won’t just be helping us deliver packages; you’ll be delivering our reputation.
It’ll be busy. It’ll be hard work. But you’re not afraid of either. Because Future You is full of initiative and pride yourself on a job well done. As we do. You can do what’s needed quickly and accurately too, paying close attention to detail and picking up instructions with ease.
What you’ll get:
- £9.25 per hour starting rate rising to £10.00, plus shift allowance
- Company pension scheme, discounts at major retailers (like Apple), cinemas and attractions (such as Alton Towers and The London Eye), plus many more benefits
- Full training to help you perform at your best
- Opportunities to progress – thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy’
The safety of our people, our customers and our community is our priority. As well as receiving Health and Safety training relevant to your role, rest assured that we have implemented stringent safety measures in all of our facilities during the ongoing Coronavirus climate, to include social distancing, more frequent facility deep cleaning and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) on the job.
What you’ll do:
- Work 22.00 to 02.15 Monday to Fridays, 21.25 hours per week
- Move and sort packages in a busy warehouse environment
- Work safely and accurately at speed, following instructions
- Double-check your work as you go
What you’ll need:
- Excellent communication skills, speed and accuracy
- A flexible, friendly approach with a team focus and can-do attitude
- Initiative, an eye for detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to accurately follow instructions
How we recruit:
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Shift allowance, retail discounts, company pension, training,