PMP Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for you to work as a Recycling Warehouse Operative for a major international company in East Kilbride, G75 0ZZ! This is an essential role in the warehouse, we prepare trays for re-use in the distribution of food to the supermarket.
Pay rate as a Warehouse Operative:
- £8.21 per hour
Your role as a Warehouse Operative:
- Loading plastic food trays onto a conveyor belt, the trays are unloaded at the other end and returned to the suppliers
- Unloading cages and trays from trailers, and taking them to a baling machine, where the cardboard and plastic is then pressed into bales, which come out at the other end
- You must enjoy physical work as you will be on your feet throughout the shifts
Shifts as a Warehouse Operative:
- 06:00 - 18:00 day shift
- 4 - 5 shifts including weekend work
Skills required to become a Warehouse Operative:
- Hard-working people to join our team as a Warehouse Operative
- Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work and be on time
- No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
What benefits are available as a Warehouse Operative?
- Full training provided
- Onsite parking
- PPE fully provided
- Onsite vending machines with snacks, tea, coffee
- Regular overtime available
- A friendly environment with good temp to perm opportunities
- And plenty more!!
Job Location: East Kilbride, G75 0ZZ.
Apply now to become a Warehouse Operative!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
£8.21 - £8.21 per hour