We are recruiting for Warehouse Operative in the Stafford area.
As a Warehouse Operative you will need to have:
- Decanting Products within a goods in department within a large warehouse
- Details: Loading and unloading stock, attention to detail and able to count
- Salary: £9.56 rising to £10.51 after 12 weeks
- Working Hours of Warehouse Operative are Sunday Monday Tuesday 6pm till 6am
- Location: Stafford
- Duration: Ongoing
- Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Working as part of a team ensuring that all deliveries are correct and present
- Good eye for detail
- Able to load and unload stock of various shapes and sizes by hand
- 3 x 12 hour shifts per week
- Ongoing work with plenty of opportunity for overtime
- Additional loyalty bonus
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- If you are interested in the above role please click apply.
Please be aware that due to a large number of applicants you may not be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within a week please give us a call on : 01922 322 122
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
£9.56 - £10.51 per hour