Come and join our dedicated and hardworking team as a Warehouse Operative! PMP Recruitment is currently looking for reliable Warehouse Operative workers in Southampton, SO16 0YS.
To secure your place on an induction, please apply within and we will contact you!
The induction will last about 3 hours. If you complete the induction there is a guaranteed start for you as a Warehouse Operative.
Please bring your passport or full birth certificate, proof of national insurance number, bank details and safety boots.
Duties as a Warehouse Operative:
* In-loading and unloading trailers, tray washing, baling
* Keeping Warehouse clean and tidy including keeping gangways clear and litter removal
* Operating conveyors in compliance with Health and Safety
* Stacking, pallets, shippers, beverage trays, flower buckets etc. accordingly to customer standard
* General duties as required
The warehouse operative role is physical so you must enjoy work of a physical nature.
You do not need any previous experience as full training will be given.
There are possibilities to gain a full time contract with this major international company with career progression and development.
The hours of work as a warehouse operative are:
- 6am to 6pm, 6pm to 6am, 9am to 6pm, 9pm to 6am
- We are flexible in the number of shifts you want to take!
Pay Rates as a Warehouse Operative:
- Rate of pay as a warehouse operative is is £7.83 per hour for days and nights, regardless of age (must be 18 or over)
We are flexible in the number of shifts you want to take!
Apply below and we will be in contact regarding an induction!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
£7.83 - £7.83 per hour