We are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives in the Rugeley area.
As a Warehouse Operative you will need to have:
- Previous warehouse and order picking experience
- Good confidence in working towards targets
- Availability to work overtime
- Ability to work with others/in a team
- Salary: £8.21ph
- Working hours of a Warehouse Operative are 7am - 3:06pm Monday to Friday
- Location: Rugeley, Staffordshire
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Role of a Warehouse Operative:
Candidates will have come from an experienced warehouse background. As a warehouse operative various duties will involve picking orders from locations within the warehouse, using a PPT (pallet pump truck), or a LLOP (low level order picker) and also carefully packing them or palletising them carefully and safely making sure products do not get damaged during dispatch. You'll be required to use a burner to shrink the plastic wrapping onto the loaded pallets. You may even be working on FLT providing you have an in-date forklift truck licence.
There are various different departments you may be working in. There may be opportunities for you to work in a department that suits you, based on your previous experience.
Other duties will involve loading and unloading containers so candidates who are physically fit will suit this role.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Other licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.
Please be aware that due to a large number of applicants you may not be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within a week please give us a call on : 01922 322 122
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
£8.21 - £8.71 per hour