Warehouse operative Nights
Immediate starts - permanent positions for suitable candidates
We are recruiting for several Warehouse operative nights in the Burton upon Trent area. With the possibility of permanent positions for the right candidates. This alcohol distribution centre is within easy reach of town and has access to public transport.
- 22:00 - finish. Sunday - Thursday - £9.70 PER HOUR - overtime on 6/7th day @£14.55PH
You will need to be willing to work compulsory until required which can involve a 12 hour shift.
As a Picker you will need to have:
- Previous warehouse Warehouse Operative Nights experience ideally using LLOP / PPT / FLT trucks but training will be provided
- Using RF Scanners
Role of Warehouse operative Nights:
- Picking Beer, wine and spirits by operating a LLOP
- Using and RF Scanners
- Training provided for LLOP
- Working as part of a team
- Excellent working environment
Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse operative Nights :
- Permanent positions available for the right candidates if your attendance is good and you are hitting your KPIs
- Immediate start
Standard Extra Personnel Benefits
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Please be aware that due to a large number of applicants you may not be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within a week please give us a call on: 01283 523 320.
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
9.70 - 9.70 per hour